For every road project, there is a team of Traffic Management personnel there to keep the traffic flowing and pedestrians safe from plant and equipment. This is a challenging role that uses a wide range of communication skills, working as part of team, understanding the civil contracting processes, interacting with team members, contractors, Main Roads personnel and members of the public, all whilst keeping the traffic flowing. If this sounds like a role you would like to undertake, train with Djaringo and get your career started.
- Hold a White Card (or equivalent card from another state)
- Hold or have held a Drivers Licence (Suspended or Cancelled is ok)
- Students must be at least 17 years of age
- Must hold a valid USI (Unique Student Identifier) or be able to get one.
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeved shirt is required
Duration of Course: 4-Days
Djaringo’ s training and assessment is delivered through face to face and hands on practical tasks. Our policies and procedures are located in the Student Handbook which is available to download HERE
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures, RIIWHS205E – Control traffic with stop-slow bat, RIIWHS302E – Implement traffic management plans and RIICOM201E – Communicate in the workplace.
Students who successfully complete this course will also receive Main Roads Accreditation Certificate and Main Roads wallet card.
34 Blackman Street, Broome WA