Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Our forklift course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to operate a forklift safely and effectively in their workplace. Our course covers planning work, conducting routine checks on a forklift, shifting loads with a forklift and securing the equipment.
This training is commonly known as a forklift ticket.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Have two (2) valid forms of identification (1 x Primary 1 x Secondary). Please see further down the page for a list of acceptable ID*.
- Must hold a valid USI (Unique Student Identifier) or be able to get one.
- Wear fully enclosed shoes
*Proof of Identification Worksafe High Risk Licence – ID Requirements
We will submit your WorkSafe application on your behalf. Please be aware we require you to submit two passport photos to admin as part of the application process. WorkSafe requires that all licence applications are accompanied by two forms of identity documents, one type of primary identification and one type of secondary identification.
Primary Identification (The Worksafe Assessor is required to collect photographic identification to verify your identity so we would recommend providing that as your primary identification source)
- An Australian passport (expired no more than two years);
- An original birth certificate or a certified copy; (Birth Extract is NOT Acceptable)
- A photographic driver’s licence issued by any Australian licensing authority;
- A current overseas passport;
- An Australian citizenship or naturalisation document or immigration
- A valid High Risk Work Licence;
- A current entitlement card issued by a Commonwealth Government department (for example, a Medicare card or a Pension card);
- A current credit card or ATM access card issued by a financial institution;
- A passbook or account statement from a bank, or credit union not more than 12 months old;
- A telephone, gas or electricity account not more than 12 months old;
- A water or local rate notice or land valuation notice not more than two years old.
2021 Fees: $650.00
Duration of Course: 2-Days
Djaringo’ s training and assessment is delivered through face to face and hands on practical tasks. Our policies and procedures are located in the Student Handbook which is available to download HERE
Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment: TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck, issued by Djaringo Pty Ltd.
34 Blackman Street, Broome WA