- This event has passed.
14/12/2021 - 17/12/2021
One event on 26/07/2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 24/08/2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 14/09/2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 19/10/2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 16/11/2021 at 12:00 am
One event on 14/12/2021 at 12:00 am
RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
For every road project, there is a team of Traffic Management personnel there to keep the traffic flowing and pedestrians safe from plant and equipment. This is a challenging role that uses a wide range of communication skills, working as part of team, understanding the civil contracting processes, interacting with team members, contractors, main roads personnel and members of the public, all whilst keeping the traffic flowing. If this sounds like a role you would like to undertake, train with Djaringo and get your career started.
- Hold a White Card—CPPCSWHS001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Hold or have held a Drivers Licence
- Have two (2) valid forms of identification (1 x Primary 1 x Secondary)
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeved shirt is required
- Complete Language Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to commencement.
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) visit www.usi.gov.au
2021 Fees: $960.00
Duration of Course: 4-Days
Successful students will receive a Statement of Attainment, Main Roads Accreditation Certification and Main Roads wallet card. Issued by Djaringo Pty Ltd.
34 Blackman Street, Broome WA